This interactive and popular training workshop will help you cut through the jargon, and unravel the unnecessary complexity of public procurement process, allowing you, as a supplier, to stop your competitors from winning all the business.
This training workshop is designed by professionals to aid your understanding of, and help you win more Public Sector business and contracts through their tendering process. The material within will help you sell the benefits of your organisation and give you the tools for understanding how to approach difficult tender questions, and how to score higher.
Our experienced presenters share, during this workshop, in-depth knowledge of successfully tendering for contracts, obtained through working in public and private sector procurement. They are also experienced in managing the tender process and in producing successful tender responses for other clients.
The 'Improve Your Bid Response' workshop covers the following topics;
- The Procurement Perspective
- The Public Sector & Regulation
- Selection and award criteria
- Price versus Quality
- Using scoring methodology to score more points
- Features and Benefits, structuring your response
- Providing Evidence to maximise scores
- Going above and beyond to add value and reach for those most elusive points.
- Getting shortlisted (with written examples including topics on; subcontractors, social value, KPIs, management information, service level agreements, added value, corporate social responsibility and sustainability)
- Methodology style questions, 4 steps to success.
- Common Pitfalls and 'Quick Wins'
- Identifying Opportunities & Bid/No Bid decisions
- Getting 'Bid Ready' and fit to supply the public sector
- Turning past failure into future success through obtaining valuable feedback
Who should attend?
- Those who wish to secure work and/or contracts within the Public Sector.
- Those who have had limited success bidding for work and want to increase understanding of the tendering process.
- Those who want practical advice on how to improve tender submissions to maximise success and potential growth of their business / portfolio.
- Any organisation who wants to win (or win more) ‘public sector’ contracts!
Following each and every workshop, we work hard to gather feedback to ensure that the content, and our management of the day continually improves, we're delighted to share our most recent compiled year of feedback;
Our feedback forms explain that a score of 5 is neutral, being neither positive or negative, and anything above 7 exceeds expectations. This feedback indicates between 1.3 and 0.9 marks off a perfect 10, and has improved every year since we began recording feedback.
Last year’s score for ‘Seminar Content’, for example, was recorded at an average of 8.4 overall. Our efforts to continuously improve the content of our workshops has resulted in an increase of 0.3% on top of an already almost perfect score.
The workshop has been conducted by In-tend's own talented personnel, knowledgeable in public and private sector procurement processes, as well as marketing and business development experience vitally required in creating proposals for clients UK wide.
What previous attendees have said:
"Very good handouts and slides, lots of useful inofrmation that I can use outside of tenders also" - TVNet
"Exceeded [expectations]. I am new to tenders and it has highlighted many things that even my experienced colleagues do wrong" - Infuse Consulting
"I was looking at increasing my company's probability of success when submitting tenders and this workshop certainly gave me the framework to do this" - 4C Strategies
"Provided very insightful on the bid writing process, the do's and don'ts and how to add value to your proposition" - Whitely Eaves
Please feel free to contact us for more information on +44 (0)114 407 0056. Alternatively drop us an e-mail; Procurementservices@in-tend.co.uk.